Experiment #1 - Magic Realism - BOWLING WITH SIRI


           



               BOWLING WITH SIRI

                                                       CUT IN:

               INT. BOWLING ALLEY - DAY

               A man throws his bowling ball at the pins. Repeat shots of
               him throwing the hefty sphere. None of his attempts yield a
               strike. With a look of annoyance, he sits down at a table and
               whips out his iPhone.

                                   MAN
                         Siri, give me proper bowling
                         technique. I need a strike.

                                   SIRI
                         Okay, here is all I could find on
                         proper bowling technique. I
                         searched through every article I
                         could find and gave you the best
                         information on bowling technique,
                         because I love you. You are such a
                         fine man, I'm sure you will become
                         a bowling champion soon.

               The man begins reading one of the searched articles over
               SIRI's voice.

                                   SIRI (CONT'D)
                         You always have my support. Any
                         article you need I will find for
                         you. I want the...

               The man throws his phone towards the pins. The iPhone, still
               uttering its praises, strikes the pins and knocks them all
               down.

                                                       CUT TO BLACK




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Experiment # 3 - World Building

Experiment 11: Quest Outline

Two Poems and a Haiku